21 December 2005

The visual thinking club

Visual thinking school is gaining in popularity -- it's number 13 in the top 100 at Seth Godin's new online community, Squidoo.

I created a blog so everyone interested in visual thinking can share their projects, pictures, thoughts and ideas. It's a place where people can post images, ask for feedback and comments, post thoughts and ideas, etc.

The image shown here is a bossman/geek drawing by Chris Brogan.

I also set up a Flickr group to share images, which will be visible on the blog via a Flickr badge.

If you want the "power to post" in the visual thinking group blog, just send me an email at dgray (at) xplane.com and I'll add you as a member.

Please join the visual thinking group blog and the Flickr group. I can't wait to see what develops.

Join us!

Keep in touch! Sign up to get updates and occasional emails from me.

No comments: